|THE CHRISTMAS CHRONICLES 2018 Film|
Fictional business and products... and more
- Beverages-Soft Drinks
- Rik Cola
- Stand-in for Coca-Cola, advertising seen all over Chicago with the image of the fat Santa that the Real Santa hates.
- Historical Events
- The Great Christmas Meltdown Of 2018
- How Kate characterizes the potential worst case scenario if Santa is unable to complete his rounds.
- Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Flavors
- Perrington's Old Fashioned
- Fake ice cream Kate and Teddy eat while waiting for Santa Clause.
- Hall Of Letters
- Room at the North Pole where Santa keeps all the childrens letters.
- Nick's Place
- "An Irish ale house”. Restaurant in Chicago where Santa and the kids look for a ride into the city to find the reindeer.
- Bridgeton Lane
- Street where Kate and Teddy live in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- TV Shows-Reality TV
- Ghost Adventurers
- Ghost hunting show that Kate mentions when she and Teddy are setting their trap for Santa.
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|