|ANNIE HALL 1977 Film|
- Alvy Singer: Love is too weak a word for the way I feel. I lurve you. You know, I loave you. I luff you. With two Fs.
Records added in the last month
- My Sexual Problem New record added 9/25/2021
- Joke by Alvy Singer, when Annie says the phrase while standing in line at the movies - according to him, a book by Henry James, the sequel to Turn of the Screw.
- TV, Media and Culture New record added 9/25/2021
- Class the professor teaches that Alvy Singer confronts in the movie theater line.
- December 1, 1942 New record added 9/25/2021
- Wednesday. Young Alvy Singer expresses a healthy sexual curiosity.
- Dr. Flicker New record added 9/25/2021
- Alvy Singer New record added 9/25/2021
- Alvy Singer: Those who canít do, teach. And those who canít teach, teach gym.
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|