- Ava Faulkner
- Ava Faulkner: You know, if you modernize it, what Croesus actually said is, "Count no man happy until he's had a good death." I genuinely try to give my subjects a good death when I can. But I can't do that unless I know what you did.
- Ava Faulkner: Don't beg. Just think of it as though it's already happened, because it has.
- Ava Faulkner: You did something bad, right? They wouldn't have sent me if you hadn't. I wish I knew what it was.
- Ava Faulkner & Simon
- Ava Faulkner: Count of five?
Simon: Why not?
Ava Faulkner: One...
- German General
- German General: I really like you.
- Michael: What the fuck was that? All the stuff you was doing - who the fuck is in front of me right now - Wonder Woman?
- Peter Hawthorne
- Peter Hawthorne: I'll pay you. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I'll give you every cent that I've got, but I'm in finance.
- Peter Hawthorne: Let's make a deal. I don't know you, and you don't know me, and since we don't know each other, we've got nothing to lose. We can just be real, okay? No masks. Just the experience of Brandy and Peter. What do you say?