- President Richard Nixon: If the girl screws up, it's your ass. (Season 1 episode Prime Crew)
- Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov: I take this step for my country, for my people, and for the Marxist-Leninist way of life, knowing that today is but one small step on a journey that someday will take us all to the stars. (Season 1 episode Red Moon)
- Gordo Stevens: You can see those ants? (Season 2 episode Pathfinder)
- Margo Madison: You should try reading a novel once in a while. It'd be good for your mind to just tune out. I just finished this one called Christine, about this 1958 homicidal Plymouth. (Season 2 episode Don't Be Cruel)
- Gordo Stevens: I'm back, baby. I'm back. (Season 2 episode And Here's to You)
- Margo Madison: This is my call. I'm in command here. So you can either stay out of my way, or you can fuck right off. Those are your options. (Season 1 episode A City Upon a Hill)
- Clayton Poole: That's a fascinating insight. You make another one like that, and I'll kick your teeth down the back of your throat. (Season 1 episode Into the Abyss)
- Pam Horton (reading her poem): The man on the subway seems like Superman to me, what they used to call a god. How easy for him to flirt, to make you smile, to hear your golden laughter and joke with you again. 'Will he have your phone number before the next stop?' is a game for gods. (Season 2 episode The Weight)
- Gordo Stevens: What's a pretty girl like you doing all the way out here? Your boyfriend a pilot or something? (Season 1 episode Nixon's Women)
- Danielle Poole: Mr. Sulu, set a course for Earth orbit.
Steve Pomeranz: Aye, aye, captain.
(Season 2 episode Triage)
- Ed Baldwin: Driving over here, I saw that Wrath of Khan was playing at the Alabama. Maybe you could sneak out and we could catch the late night.
Karen Baldwin: Kelly and I saw it last week.
Ed Baldwin: Oh. Was it good?
Karen Baldwin: Yeah. And Spock dies.
(Season 2 episode The Weight)
- Wernher von Braun: When I was reviewing the supply chain for the Saturn as part of my analysis, I was puzzled to find that the LH2 valve was manufactured by Kirkland Aerospace, a company located in Rockford, Illinois. I was puzzled because I remembered that contract. I had given it to a company from Colorado Springs in the mid '60s. Then, in early 1973, NASA changed contractors. Why give a contract to a company in Illinois? What was politically important about that state to the administration that had just taken office in 1973? The Equal Rights Amendment. (Season 1 episode Home Again)
- Edward Baldwin: Sometimes you've got to roll the hard six. (Season 1 episode Into the Abyss)
- Tracy Stevens: Catch me if you can. (Season 2 episode And Here's to You)
- Thomas Paine: Well, he's seen the light. What can I say? With the Soviets on our heels, he doesn't want any distractions. And the polling didn't help. Turns out Americans don't really wanna watch women dying in fiery plane crashes. (Season 1 episode Prime Crew)
- Gordo Stevens: I'm Gordo Stevens and I come in peace. Three times a night. (Season 1 episode Red Moon)
- Gordo Stevens: Davy Crockett. Daniel Boone. Pioneers. Going out into the wilderness and blazing a trail to where no man has gone before. That's why I like it out here. No man's gone here. No man. Just me. (Season 1 episode Hi Bob)
- Molly Cobb: Face it, kid - my time is up. At least the view is amazing. (Season 1 episode Bent Bird)
- Harry Liu: Well, we're not dead. (Season 1 episode Bent Bird)
- Thomas Paine: For this proposed space station, are we real..." (Season 2 episode Don't Be Cruel)
- Danielle Poole: We're human beings with the blood of a million savage years on our hands. But we can stop it. We can admit that we're killers. But we're not going to kill today. That's all it takes. Knowing that we're not going to kill today.
Steve Pomeranz: That's from Star Trek, isn't it?
Danielle Poole: "A Taste of Armageddon". Season 1 episode 23. First aired February 23rd, 1967.
Steve Pomeranz: Hardcore.
(Season 2 episode Triage)