|REMEMORY 2017 Film|
- Gordon Dunn: We tend to think of memories as these filed-away facts stored safely in the brain, when in actuality, everything that's happened to you since the event you remember has altered the memory of that event, providing a new filter through which you experience it, a filter that changes, and forgets, and exaggerates, and combines, and morphs. But the pure experience does still exist within you, for your brain has the ability to remember every event that's ever happened to you, down to the greatest of detail. The problem is you have no way of recalling it, no way to clear the filters of time and get back to the truth. Until now. The Rememory machine allows people to experience the truth of their lives.
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- The Rememory Machine
- With the technology of the Rememory machine, a pure memory is recorded onto a memory glass objectively copied from the brain and able to be displayed before the patient and anyone else. By re-experiencing the memory, a catharsis is created for the patient that would be impossible to achieve by simply recalling, a sort of theater of memory, in which the patient becomes audience to the truth of their lives.
- Metropolitan Post
- Online newspaper that reports on the death of Gordon Dunn.
- Retirement Communities
- Willow Glen Nursing Home
- Nursing home where Rafferty visits with a man named Charles that previously worked with Gordon Dunn and his memory machine.
- Technology Companies
- Clementine Road
- Allison McCreedy's address.
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|