- Allen: Crazy makes for good sex. Remember that.
- Final Man
- Final Man: This isn't a world that anyone with any sense stays in or spends much time worrying about. You're living a carnival, throwing little plastic rings at oversized pop bottles hoping to win a prize. What are you gonna win? A two week vacation? A new car? A little money to retire on? It's all just a shitty sawdust filled rabbit. The things you care about are useless where we're going.
- Final Man & Sam
- Final Man: It's not about a burial. It's about ascension. We're not dying, we'll be transported to another world, somewhere better than this.
Sam: Are you talking about heaven?
Final Man: No. I'm talking about something exclusive and real. Our souls are gonna be pulled from our bodies and carried through this unfathomable amniotic sac. We will be beyond this universe, living together like kings, without limitation. The pharaohs did it. Great men throughout the history have done the same.
- The Homeless King
- The homeless king: Coyotes are blessed creatures. If you ever find yourself alone with a coyote, you don't run away. You follow it, see where it takes you. People say that we own land. The streets, the gardens, the hills, the houses and the caves. Everything belongs to the coyotes. They just let us use it.
- Sam & Comic Man
- Sam: Okay. So if there're messages that aren't subliminal, but that are meant only for certain people?
Comic Man: Of course. That's as common as tits and hamburgers.
- Sam & Final Man
- Sam: Are you dying?
Final Man: No, but I'll be sealed in a tomb with my beautiful brides and all with my worldly possessions, and we are going to have delicious meals, and wine, and television, and sex, enough to last six months.
Sam: And then you die?
Final Man: No. We wait to be ascended. Only the richest of men can afford this ceremony. It's expensive to build a tunnel system and keep it hidden. But it costs much more to murder people without being harassed about it.
- Sarah & Sam
- Sarah: I think someone's been following me.
Sam: Are you kidding?
Sarah: I wanted it to look like we're here to screw.
Sam: We're not?
- Songwriter: Everything that you hoped for, that you dreamed about being a part of, is a fabrication. Your art, your writing, your culture is the shell of other men's ambitions. Ambitions beyond what you will ever understand.
- Songwriter: But I don't care what's fashion or cool. It's all silly and it's all meaningless. I created so many of the things that you care about. The songs that give your life purpose and joy. When you were 15 and rebelling, you were rebelling to my music.