- The Ancient One
- The Ancient One: The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones and that flow splits.
- Black Widow & Hulk
- Black Widow: Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York.
Hulk: Shut the front door.
- Captain America
- Captain America: Avengers Assemble!
- Captain America: Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck.
- Hulk: If you travel back into your own past, that destination becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future.
- Hulk & Rhodey
- Hulk: That's not how it works.
Rhodey: Well, that's what I heard.
Hulk: What? By who? Who told you that?
Rhodey: Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time, Quantum Leap, A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time, Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel.
- Nebula: Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot inthe landing zone.
- Rocket: You look like melted ice cream.
- Rocket: Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space.
- Thanos: In all my years of conquest… violence… slaughter… it was never personal. But I'll tell you now… what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet… I'm going to enjoy it. Very, very much.
- Thanos: I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it's last atom. And then… With the stones that you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.
- Thanos: You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.
- Thanos: Avengers. Unruly wretches.
- Thanos: I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable.
- Thanos: The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose beyond temptation.
- Tony Stark
- Tony Stark: Stroke those keys, jolly green.
- Tony Stark: I am Iron Man.