- Burt: Don't question my orders! Now, you take out that disco stick, and let it dance!
- Burt: Listen to me, Doc. Take a couple of tablespoons of cement and harden the hell up, huh?
- Burt: Okay, everyone, buckle your chinstraps and pack a meat sandwich! We are under attack.
- Burt: No bad seed shall go unpunished!
- Burt & Dr. Charles Freezze
- Burt: Doc! Grow a spine, huh? Look at me. I have balls of steel. Say it!
Dr. Charles Freezze: I have balls of steel.
Burt: My balls are stainless steel!
Dr. Charles Freezze: My balls are stainless steel!
Burt: My balls are in the Guinness Book of Balls!
Dr. Charles Freezze: My balls are in the Guinness Book of Balls!
- Burt & Travis
- Burt: Come on, this sounds like a bunch of sassafras!
Travis: It does sound sassafrassy!
- Mac: Gravity never loses! The best we can hope for is a draw!
- Travis & Mac
- Travis: Welcome to the Great White North, eh! Otherwise known as Nowheresville.
Mac: You're about 1,000 miles north of there. You're somewhere between Ain't-Never-Been and Don't-Wanna-Go.