|DOCTOR WHO 1963 TV Series|
- The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. (Season 5, Episode 12)
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- After his trip through the TimeLash, which mythical Earth beast did the Doctor appear to become?
- The Celestial Toymaker makes the Doctor play what game?
- Dalek casings are called.
- Episode Attack of the Cybermen. What did the Doctor take from the Policeman he fights in the sewer entrance?
- Episode BattleField. The inhabitants of the other dimension believe the Doctor to be what famous mythical wizard?
- Episode Black Orchid: What game does the Doctor play?
- Episode Doctor Who: The Movie. What book is the Seventh Doctor reading when the movie starts?
- Episode Doctor Who: The Movie. What is Bruce's occupation?
- Episode Doctor Who: The Movie. Where is the movie set?
- Episode Doctor Who: The Movie. Which race execute The Master?
- Episode GhostLight. Where is Reverend Matthews sent?
- Episode The Three Doctors. What gift did the Time Lords bestow on The Doctor after he stops the menace of Omega?
- Episode The Trial Of A Time Lord. Whose robes is the Valeyard wearing when escaping?
- Episode The Visitation. What historical event does the Doctor have a hand in starting?
- First episode to show the exterior of the TARDIS materialize onscreen?
- The first episode to show the Police Box exterior in the Vortex.
- How does Mel avoid being destroyed in one of The Rani's bouncing bombs?
- The opera that Grace is watching when she's called to operate on The Doctor?
- Sil comes from what planet?
- The TARDIS materializes on it's side in which Second Doctor episode?
- What color were the Axons when they first appeared to man?
- What does Turlough do when the TARDIS crew visits the Eye Of Orion?
- When the Doctor takes the clothes from the orderlies locker, which famous American gunslinger was at the party?
- Where was Victoria said to be during the Second Doctor's encounter with The Sixth Doctor?
- Which of the Fifth Doctors assistants described herself as "Just A Mouth On Legs"?
- Which Second Doctor story takes place on the planet Vulcan?
- Who was killed when The Doctor's companions threw Cocktail Polly on them?
- Who was responsible for Adric's death?
- Who was the first member of the Doctor's race seen on screen, screen other than the TARDIS crew?
- Who was the psychopathic, candy-obsessed android Kandyman's boss?
- The Doctor and UNIT capture the Master in what episode?
- Episode Delta & The Banner Men. What is the name of the 50's holiday camp?
- Episode Enlightenment. What is the name of Captain Wrack's ship?
- Episode Remembrance Of The Daleks. What's the Stellar Manipulator's nickname.
- What is the Doctor's true name?
- What was the name of the final story to feature William Hartnell regularly as The Doctor?
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|