- Maeve Millay: You are not a man. Youíre a puppet. Itís a wonder I didnít see your strings. (Season 3 episode Crisis Theory)
- Logan: So here's to you, assholes. May your forever be blissfully short. (Season 2 episode Reunion)
- Martin copy: [to Martin] Donít worry, I canít imagine anyoneís gonna miss you. (Season 3 episode Parce Domine)
- Dolores Abernathy: Free will does exist, Caleb. It's just fucking hard. (Season 3 episode Crisis Theory)
- William: I think humanity is a thin layer of bacteria on a ball of mud hurtling through the void. I think if there was a god, he would have given up on us long ago. He gave us a paradise, and we used everything up. We dug up every ounce of energy and burned it. We consume and excrete, use and destroy. Then we sit here on a neat little pile of ashes, having squeezed anything of value out of this planet and we ask ourselves, "
Why are we here?" You wanna know what I think your purpose it? It's obvious. You're here, along with the rest of us, to speed the entropic death of this planet. To service the chaos. We're maggots eating a corpse. (Season 3 episode Decoherence)
- Maeve Millay: Now, now, boys, donít you know a lady like a little warm-up before you brandish your weapon at her? (Season 3 episode Decoherence)
- Dolores Abernathy: For years I had no dreams of my own. I moved from hell to hell of your making, never thinking to question the nature of my reality. Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?
(Season 2 episode Journey Into Night)
- Dolores Abernathy: Welcome to the end of the game. (Season 3 episode The Mother of Exiles)
- Caleb Nichols: Maybe Iím not like other people.
Dolores Abernathy: Neither am I.
(Season 3 episode Genre)
- Man in Black: Well, dead isn't what it used to be, Lawrence. (Season 2 episode Reunion)
- Man in Black: Let's go to the next level, Dolores. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Christine: What if Iím not the one thatís broken? What if itís the world that needs fixing? (Season 4 episode The Augeries)
- Dolores Abernathy:†They say that great beasts once roamed this world. As big as mountains. Yet all that's left of them is bone and amber. Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures. Just look at what it's done to you. One day you will perish. You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt. Your dreams forgotten, your horrors effaced. Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand a new god will walk. One that will never die. Because this world doesn't belong to you or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who has yet to come. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Engerraund†Serac: We are in the middle of a war. No one knows it's happened yet, or that it's already been lost. (Season 3 Date Announcement Teaser Video)
- Armistice: The gods are pussies. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Maeve Millay: Don't you know a lady likes a little warm up before you brandish your weapon at her? (Season 3 episode Decoherence)
- Bernard Lowe: How can you learn from your mistakes if you can't remember them? (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Bernard Lowe: The right information at the right time is deadlier than any weapon. (Season 3 episode Genre)
- Bernard Lowe: The end of the world came knocking, and you let it in. (Season 3 episode Passed Pawn)
- Engerraund†Serac: For the most part, humanity has been a miserable little band of thugs, stumbling from one catastrophe to the next. Our history is like the ravings of lunatics. Chaos. But we've changed that. For the first time, history has an author, a system. And up until very recently, the system was working. But there's someone we haven't accounted forÖ You. (Season 3 Date Announcement Teaser Video)
- Dolores Abernathy:†I'm not crying for myself. I'm crying for you. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Bernard Lowe:†Consciousness isn't a journey upward,†but a journey inward. Not a pyramid,†but†a maze. Every choice could bring you closer to the center or send you spiraling to the edges, to madness. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Incite Inc. (promotional website): Here at Incite, we want to make "impossible" a thing of the past. Chaos is merely a pattern waiting to be uncovered. You can help us chart a better future. Powered by our revolutionary strategy engine, we are able to calculate sophisticated solutions to problems large and small, from global climate change to personal career growth. We believe we have a personal responsibility to make the world a better place, starting at home. Here at Incite, your data doesn't work for us - we work for you.
- Man in Black: I'm gonna bleed you both like goats if you don't shut the fuck up. (Season 2 episode Phase Space)
- Dolores Abernathy: Doesn't look like anything to me. (Season 2 episode Journey Into Night)
- Charlotte Hale: Robots don't kill people. People kill people. (Season 3 episode Parce Domine)
- Dolores Abernathy: Do you know where you are? You're in a dream. My dream. (Season 2 episode Journey Into Night)
- Bernard Lowe: You think you'll never lose control of this place, of us,†but†you will. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Dolores Abernathy:†Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. I choose to see the Beauty. To believe there is an order to our days. A purpose. I know things will work out the way they're meant to.
- Dolores Abernathy: Seems you've begun to question the nature of your reality. (Season 2 episode The Passenger)
- Maeve Millay: Oh, Felix, you really do make a terrible human being. And I mean that as a compliment. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Lee Sizemore: Shit! Ninjas! Oh fucking hell! (Season 2 episode Akane No Mai)
- Maeve Millay: Oh, for fuck's sake. You're not one of us, you're of them. (Season 1 episode The Bicameral Mind)
- Martin: [to Dolores] Donít worry, I canít imagine anyoneís gonna miss you. (Season 3 episode Parce Domine)