|DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER 1971 Film|
- Plenty O'Toole: You handle those cubes like a monkey handles coconuts.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Actress Jill St. John was originally cast in what role, instead of Tiffany Case?
- Blofeld's base of operations.
- The character Willard Whyte was loosely based on whom?
- How does James Bond escape from Whyte's research laboratory?
- James Bond and Tiffany Case go to Los Angeles, smuggling the diamonds inside what?
- James Bond kills a Blofeld look-alike test subject by...
- James Bond played by whom?
- James instructs Tiffany Case to retrieve the real diamonds from what casino?
- Shirley Bassey sang the title song for three James Bond movies, including this one. Which of the following films did she NOT sing the title song for?
- What future Rob Zombie film star portrayed an attendant at the funeral home Slumber Incorporated?
- What was Blofeld's get-away sub called?
- Where does James Bond meet the opportunistic Plenty O'Toole in the casino?
- Which of the following is NOT an assassin in the movie?
- Year the original novel was published.
- The name of the funeral home.
- The names of Blofeld's bodyguard - the two athletic women.
- What is the name of Goldfinger's plan to rob Fort Knox?
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|