|HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER 2005 TV Series|
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Mosbius Designs
- Ted Mosby's failed freelance architecture company.
- Bars and Night Clubs
- Tantrum Soda
- Caffeinated soda that Ted and Marshall used to drink but was banned by the FDA. seen in episode "Duel Citizenship"
- Glen McKenna Scotch
- Seen in episode Intervention.
- Jumbo Jim's Grape Scotch
- Don't let it touch your skin!. Episode "Architect of Destruction"
- Heisler Beer
- Fake beer product created by Independent Studio Services.
- Wharmpess Beer
- Seen in episode "Canning Randy". Wharmpess Beer is now available in every bar in America.
- High Schools
- Tarkenton High School
- When Marshall is taking care of his mother in Minnesota, he wears a physical education T-shirt from Tarkenton High School, named after former Minnesota Vikings quarterback Fran Tarkenton. (Season 6 episode Desperation Day)
- Menu Items-Drinks
- A fun and delicious new novelty drink Barney invented. Cranberry juice, potato vodka, and a bouillon cube. Tastes just like a turkey dinner.
- Tootsie Roll
- Episode Slutty Pumpkin. Kahlua & root beer.
- Pizza Parlors
- Pizza parlor in Chicago that Ted and Marshall love.
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|