|STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI 1983 Film|
- Darth Sidious: Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side. You will pay the price for your lack of vision. Now, young Skywalker, you will die.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Actor originally cast as Emperor Palpatine, but had to pull out because of his declining health.
- Actor that played Boba Fett inside Jabba's palace and sail barge at Pinewood Studios.
- The Ewoks were originally going to be?
- The Huttese language spoken by Jabba the Hutt was inspired by?
- One of the stuntmen that played Boba Fett when he was outside Jabba's sail barge, shot in Yuma, Arizona. (#1 of 2)
- One of the stuntmen that played Boba Fett when he was outside Jabba's sail barge, shot in Yuma, Arizona. (#2 of 2)
- What is written on bounty hunter Boushh's helmet?
- Which director was offered the job of directing Return of the Jedi?
- Who "has a bad feeling about this" in Episode VI?
- Who "has a really bad feeling about this" in Episode VI?
- Jabba the Hutt's Twi'lek slave dancer that he sacrifices to the Rancor.
- Name Game: Origin of the name "Ewoks".
- The name of the actor that plays Wedge was misspelled in the credits of the first two movies in the original trilogy. What is the correct spelling finally presented in the credits of Return of the Jedi?
- Jabba's new protocol droid C-3PO is fluent in how many forms of communication?
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|