Real dates. Fictional events.
- October 12, 9999
- Entry in the logbook of the Belafonte by Capt. Zissou: "Esteban and I explore the blue reefs beyond the peninsula. Fluorescent snapper unexpectedly appear in the shallows - extremely rare at this depth.” Steve Zissou: Encounter with highly abnormal shark-like fish, ten meters in length, unfamiliar dorsal features, spots all over it. I shot it dorsally with a homing dart. Esteban was eaten.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Fairs, Festivals and Parades
- Loquasto International Film Festival
- Festival featuring the debut of Part 1 of the newest film from Steve Zissou.
|VIEW ALL BUSINESSES (42 records)|
- Steve Zissou's dog's name.
|VIEW ALL THEMES (3 records)|
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|