|DEXTER 2006 TV Series|
- Lila Tournay: We're all good, Dexter. And we're all evil.
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Angel Batista
- Angel Batista: Your spidey-sense tingling yet? (Season 2 episode Dex, Lies and Videotape)
- Angel Batista: Don't forget - tell the universe what you need. (Season 2 episode It's Alive!)
- Angel Batista, Vince Masuka, FBI Guy 2 & Frank Lundy
- Angel Batista: I see lots of references, like this one: You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Vince Masuka: He's a Trekker! That shit's straight from Deep Space Nine.
Angel Batista: What? Mark Twain said that. It's one of his most famous quotes.
FBI Guy 2: Twain was never on Deep Space Nine. He was on Next Generation.
Angel Batista: He didn't say it on Star Trek.
FBI Guy 2: Okay, so what's it from?
Frank Lundy: A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
(Season 2 episode That Night, A Forest Grew)
- Deb Morgan
- Deb Morgan: I am sorry, Dax, but she is gross, and pale, and nobody is pale in Miami. She is obviously a vampire. A gross English titty vampire. (Season 2 episode Morning Comes)
- Deb Morgan: LaGuerta's just jealous the Ice Truck Killer fucked me instead of her. (Season 2 episode It's Alive!)
- Deb Morgan & Angel Batista
- Deb Morgan: Did we hit the motherlode?
Angel Batista: No, we hit the motherfucking motherlode.
(Season 1 episode Circle of Friends)
- Dexter Morgan
- Dexter Morgan: I'm a very neat monster. (Season 1 episode Dexter)
- Dexter Morgan: Look at that, steady as a surgeon. (Season 2 episode Waiting to Exhale)
- Dexter Morgan: If I believed in God. If I believed in sin. This is the place where I'd be sent straight to Hell. If I believed in Hell. (Season 2 episode Waiting to Exhale)
- Dexter Morgan: I've never had much use for the concept of Hell, but if Hell exists, I'm in it. The same images running through my head over and over. I was there. I saw my mother's death. A buried memory forgotten all these years. It climbed inside me that day, and it's been with me ever since. My dark passenger.
- Dexter Morgan: This little green algae may as well be Kryptonite. If it's ever traced back to me, I'll be helpless. (Season 1 episode The Dark Defender)
- Dexter Morgan: I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister. (Season 2 episode Waiting to Exhale)
- Dexter Morgan: This is absolutely, with a doubt, the worst moment of my life. (Season 3 episode The Lion Sleeps Tonight)
- Dexter Morgan: Most people have a hard time dealing with death, but I'm not most people. It's the grief that makes me uncomfortable. Not because I'm a killer. Really, I just don't understand all that emotion, which makes it tough to fake. In those cases, shades come in handy.
- Dexter Morgan: I'm more of a crying on the inside kind of guy. (Season 2 episode Waiting to Exhale)
- Dexter Morgan: Sometimes I wonder what it would be like for everything inside me that's denied and unknown to be revealed. But I'll never know. I live my life in hiding. My survival depends on it.
- Dexter Morgan: In the land of predators, the lion never fears the jackal. (Season 3 episode The Lion Sleeps Tonight)
- Dexter Morgan: Perhaps I have misjudged you, o wise one. (Season 2 episode See-Through)
- Dexter Morgan: Mrs. Estrada, I'm Arthur Curry, Hector's parole officer.
- Dexter Morgan: You have made me your sworn enemy, you evil woman. (Season 2 episode See-Through)
- Dexter Morgan: My life has always felt like... an unanswered question. A string of days and nights, waiting for something to happen, but I didn't know what. Rita, we're connected. Wherever I am, I feel you and the kids withh me. You're what makes me real. I want us to always go out for banana splits. And replant the lemon tree that keeps dying. And I never, ever want to miss a pizza night. And that's how I know I want to marry you. Because something as simple as pizza night is the highlight of my week. But not without the kids. Cody, Astor, you guys are my family. I'm gonna hang on to you for dear life. Please, say yes. (Season 3 episode All in the Family)
- Dexter Morgan: How did a death turn into a couples weekend? (Season 1 episode Shrink Wrap)
- Dexter Morgan: My favorite serial killer is a lozenge eater. How human of him. (Season 1 episode Love American Style)
- Dexter Morgan & Deb Morgan
- Dexter Morgan: Want a hug?
Deb Morgan: Fuck off.
(Season 1 episode Popping Cherry)
- Frank Lundy
- Frank Lundy: I have already received reports of ads on Craigslist and coffee shop bulletin board requesting the services of the butcher. People think they found their own personal Batman. This is not good news. If this kind of thing catches on, we're looking at an epidemic. Vigilante justice is domestic terrorism, and terrorism prevention is the FBI's top priority. I have done my best to be doiplomatic, but if we lose one life to a vigilante, I will pull this case from Miami Metro and hand it over in full to the bureau. That's a promise. So, if we want to keep the investigation here, we need to nip this in the bud, make an example of our would-be vigilante. (Season 2 episode Dex, Lies and Videotape)
- James Doakes & Dexter Morgan
- James Doakes: Morgan get your ass over here.
Dexter Morgan: Ass en route.
(Season 1 episode Seeing Red)
- Lenny Asher
- Lenny Asher: Anything winky happens outside this window, I make a note of it. (Season 2 episode Morning Comes)
- Lila Tournay
- Lila Tournay: We're all good, Dexter. And we're all evil.
- Marķa LaGuerta & Dexter Morgan
- Marķa LaGuerta: Should we call the Super Friends for help?
Dexter Morgan: Nah, I got it covered.
(Season 2 episode The Dark Defender)
- Oscar Prado
- Oscar Prado: The two of you coming in here like some kind of Batman and Robin! (Season 3 episode All in the Family)
- Rita Bennett
- Rita Bennett: Oh my god - they were your drugs. That's where you disappear to at all hours of the night, like Clark-fucking-Kent. (Season 2 episode Waiting to Exhale)
- Rita Bennett & Dexter Morgan
- Rita Bennett: The poor thing must be a mess - falling for a serial killer!
Dexter Morgan: What are the odds?
(Season 1 episode Born Free)
- Vince Masuka
- Vince Masuka (after Dexter sets off the fire alarm): Respect the vest. Don't make me take out my hose. (Season 2 episode Dex, Lies and Videotape)
- Vince Masuka: That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap-on.
- Vince Masuka: When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dick.
- Vince Masuka: The boss' watermelons look bigger on TV. (Season 2 episode An Inconvenient Lie)
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|