|THE SHINING 1980 Film|
- Dick Hallorann: Well, you know, Doc, when something happens, you can leave a trace of itself behind. Say like, if someone burns toast. Well, maybe things that happen leave other kinds of traces behind. Not things that anyone can notice, but things that people who 'shine' can see. Just like they can see things that haven't happened yet. Well, sometimes they can see things that happened a long time ago. I think a lot of things happened right here in this particular hotel over the years. And not all of 'em was good.
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- How tall are the walls of the Overlook's famous hedge maze?
- What magazine does Jack read in the hotel lobby?
- What's Danny's favorite food?
- When was the Overlook built?
- What's the name of the little boy that lives in Danny's mouth and tells him things?
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|