|STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE 2001 TV Series|
- Admiral Forrest: When Zefram Cochrane made his legendary warp flight 90 years ago and attracted the attention of our new friends the Vulcans, we realized that we weren't alone in the galaxy. Today, we are about to cross a new threshold. for nearly a century we waded ankle-deep in the ocean of space. Now it's finally time to swim. The Warp-Five engine wouldn't have been a reality without men like Dr. Cochrane and Henry Archer, who worked so hard to develop it, so it's only fitting that Archer's son Jonathan Archer, will command the first starship powered by this engine. Rather than quoting Dr. Cochrane I think we should listen to his own words, from the dedication ceremony for the Warp-Five complex, 32 years ago. (Season 1 episode Broken Bow)
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Melvaren Mud Fleas
- Zoumas describes the taste of Melvaran mud fleas to Commander Trip Tucker while imprisoned on an Enolian transport. (Season 2 episode Canamar)
- Denobulan doctor Phlox brings a small number of tribbles aboard the Enterprise NX-01 as an easily sustainable food source for his pets. (Episode The Breach)
- Bars and Night Clubs
- 602 Club
- The bar in San Francisco near Starfleet Command.
- Battles, Conflicts and Wars
- The Xindi War
- Conflict from the Enterprise TV show, referenced in Star Trek Beyond.
- Heisler Beer
- There's Heisler beer in Loomis' refrigerator. (Episode Carpenter Street)
- Cities and Towns - U.S.
- Broken Bow, Oklahoma
- The town in which a Klingon warrior is wounded by a farmer at the beginning of the series premiere.
- Carbon Creek, Pennsylvania
- Site of the real the first Vulcan-Human contact in 1957, when a Vulcan survey ship is performing a survey from Earth orbit after the recent Sputnik I launch by Humans. (Season 2 episode Carbon Creek)
- Conditions and Diseases
- Government Entities and Agencies/Bureaus/Councils
- The Terran Empire
- Interstellar government dominated by humans in the mirror universe.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Big Creek Manufacturing And Sales Co.
- The stranded Vulcans sell a large patch of Velcro to Big Creek Manufacturing and Sales Co. in downtown Pittsburgh in order to be able to anonymously help out Jack with his college tuition. (Season 2 episode Carbon Creek)
- Methods, Procedures and Techniques
- Suus Mahna
- A form of ancient Vulcan martial arts.
- Dixon Hill and the Black Orchid
- Movies listed in the ship’s database, reference to Captain Picard’s favorite fictional detective on TNG.
- Outer Space
- Gagarin Radiation Belt
- Location Crewman Cutler reads about in a textbook in Episode Strange New World.
- Loracus Prime
- Planet in the Gagarin Radiation Belt that Crewman Cutler reads about in a textbook in Episode Strange New World.
- Rura Penthe
- Klingon penal colony (Episodes Judgment, Bounty)
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|