Real dates. Fictional events.
|9 dates spanning 51 years: 1935-1985|
| Jump to Year|
- July 20
- When Robbie goes out with Holly on July 30th - a double date with Glenn and Julia - and Robbie and Glenn start talking about getting hot girls, Glenn admits to cheating on Julia ten days earlier.
- July 29
- Robbie times Sammy practicing driving the limo for Julia and Glenn's wedding.
- July 30
- Glenn and Julia go on a double-date with Robbie and Holly at a nightclub called Spanky's.
- July 31
- Holly and Julia discuss their double date the night before.
- August 2
- Julia goes looking for Robbie at his neighbor Rosie's house - she's supposed to be having her singing lesson because it's Thursday. August 2nd wasn't actually on a Thursday in 1985 - the movie's calendar actually matches 1984 - but the opening wedding scene definitely establishes the year as 1985.
- August 3
- Robbie runs into Glenn and his friends, on their way to a pre-Bachelor Party party. The day of week is previously said to be Friday, but August 3rd wasn't actually on a Friday in 1985 - the movie's calendar actually matches 1984 - but the opening wedding scene definitely establishes the year as 1985.
- August 4
- Julie and Glenn decide to get married in Las Vegas. Robbie's neighbor Rosie and her husband's 50th wedding anniversary party. When Robbie finds out that Julia and Glenn are going to Las Vegas, he buys a ticket on their flight, and with the help of Billy Idol and the flight crew, sings a song over the loudspeaker dedicated to Julia.
- August 5
- Date that Julia and Glenn are supposed to get married. The day of week is said to be a Sunday, but August 5th wasn't actually on a Sunday in 1985 - the movie's calendar actually matches 1984 - but the opening wedding scene definitely establishes the year as 1985.
Fictional business and products... and more
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|