- Elise McKenna: Is it you?
- Richard Collier: Please, don't leave. You have no idea how far I've come to be with you.
- Richard Collier: I have a question for you sir.
Dr. Gerald Finney: Shoot.
Richard Collier: Is time travel possible?
Dr. Gerald Finney: That is a question.
- Richard Collier: It is June 27, 1912. You have traveled back in time. Soon, you will open your eyes, and you will walk into the corridor, and you will go downstairs and find Elise McKenna. She is in the hotel at this very moment.
- Elise McKenna: Is he the one, William?
- William Fawcett Robinson: Excess within control, McKenna?
- Elise McKenna: What do you think you're doing?
Richard Collier: Dancing with you.
- Elise McKenna: Come back to me.
- Richard Collier: There's no question in your mind. It is 6 p.m. on June 27, 1912. That which you think becomes your world. Your mind accepts this absolutely. It is June 27, 1912.
- Richard Collier: I owe you an apology. I understand you now. You have nothing but the best motives in mind for her, but so do I.
- Elise McKenna: The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way that I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say. I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you." Such would I say to him if he were really here.
- Elise McKenna: I am an actress, Mr. Robinson, not a doormat. Do not attempt to wipe your boots on me.