- Butch & Fabienne
- Butch: I think I have a broken rib.
Fabienne: From giving me oral pleasure?
- Butch Coolidge
- Butch Coolidge: That's how you're gonna beat 'em, Butch. They keep underestimating you.
- Butch Coolidge & Vincent Vega
- Butch Coolidge: What're you looking at, friend?
Vincent Vega: I ain't your friend, palooka.
Butch Coolidge: What did you say?
Vincent Vega: I think you heard me just fine, punchy.
- Captain Koons
- Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
- Fabienne: Ah, I like that. I like tulip. Tulip is much better than mongoloid.
- Honey Bunny
- Honey Bunny: Any of you fuckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother fuckin' last one of ya.
- Jimmie: I'm gonna get divorced. No marriage counselling, no trial separation, divorced.
- Jules Winnfield
- Jules Winnfield: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfuckers. Pig sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own feces.
- Jules Winnfield: I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker.
- Jules Winnfield: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger.
- Jules Winnfield: Normally, both of you would be dead as fucking fried chicken by now, but since I'm in a transitional period, I don't want to kill either one of your asses.
- Jules Winnfield: Do you read the Bible? There's this passage I've got memorized. Ezekial 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through he valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will now my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
- Jules Winnfield: Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
- Jules Winnfield: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.' I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I just thought it was just some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice.
- Jules Winnfield: When you yell at me, it makes me nervous. When I get nervous, I get scared. And when motherfuckers get scared, that's when motherfuckers get accidentally shot.
- Jules Winnfield: Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is irrelevant. What is relevant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved.
- Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?
- Jules Winnfield & Vincent Vega
- Jules Winnfield: Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent Vega: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.
Jules Winnfield: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.
- Marcellus Wallace
- Marcellus Wallace: I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigger waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.
- Marsellus Wallace
- Marcellus Wallace: The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.
- Marsellus Wallace: I think you gonna find... when all this shit is over and done... I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherfucker. The thing is, Butch, right now... you got ability. But painful as it may be, ability don't last. And your days are just about over. Now, that's a hard motherfuckin' fact of life. But that's a fact of life your ass is gonna have to get realistic about. You see, this business is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't. Besides, Butch, how many fights you think you got in you anyway? Hm? Two? Boxers don't have an old-timers' day. You came close, but you never made it. And if you were gonna make it, you would have made it before now.
- Marsellus Wallace & Butch Coolidge
- Marsellus Wallace: In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it.
Butch Coolidge: In the fifth, my ass goes down.
- Maynard: Nobody kills anybody in my place of business except me or Zed.
- Mia Wallace & Vincent Vega
- Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
Vincent Vega: Hate what?
Mia Wallace: Uncomfortable silences.
- Vincent Vega
- Vincent Vega: That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.
- Vincent Vega: We should have shotguns for this.
- Vincent Vega & Jules Winnfield
- Vincent Vega: Man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Jules Winnfield: Why the fuck did you do that! Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time!
Vincent Vega: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
Jules Winnfield: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherfucking bump.
Vincent Vega: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a bitch! The gun went off. I don't know why.
Jules Winnfield: Well look at this fucking mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight.
Vincent Vega: I don't believe it.
Jules Winnfield: Well believe it now, motherfucker! We gotta get this car off the road. You know cops tend to notice shit like your driving a car drenched in fucking blood.
- Vincent Vega: And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules Winnfield: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent Vega: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules Winnfield: Then what do they call it?
Vincent Vega: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules Winnfield: A Royale with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent Vega: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big-Mac.
Jules Winnfield: Le Big-Mac! Ha! What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent Vega: I don't know, I didn't go into Burger King.
- Vincent Vega: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules Winnfield: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent Vega: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules Winnfield: Shit yeah. I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'.
Vincent Vega: Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?
Jules Winnfield: Fuck you.
Vincent Vega: How many?
Jules Winnfield: Fuck you.
Vincent Vega: Would you give me a foot massage? I'm kinda tired.
Jules Winnfield: Man, you best back off, I'm gettin' pissed.
- Winston Wolf, Jimmie & Jules Winnfield
- Winston Wolf: You guys look like. What do they look like, Jimmie?
Jimmie: Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.
Jules Winnfield: Ha-ha-ha. They're your clothes, motherfucker.