|APOCALYPSE NOW 1979 Film|
- Willard: He had only two ways home: death, or victory.
Real dates. Fictional events.
Fictional business and products... and more
- Essays and Reports
- The Role Of Democratic Force In The Underdeveloped World, By Walter E. Kurtz, Colonel USSF
- Document that Willard skims through near end of the film that was "Commissioned by The Center For Democratic Studies, Santa Barbara, California".
- The Center For Democratic Studies
- Willard skims through a document near end of the film that was "Commissioned by The Center For Democratic Studies, Santa Barbara, California".
- The Psychedelic Soldier
- The original script written by John Milius in 1969 was known as The Psychedelic Soldier.
- The boat, named after the son of the Greek god of utter darkness.
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|