|What started out as the ultimate compendium of fake businesses and products now contains many new categories that don't fit the original description... but we just can't bring ourselves to change the name.|
|Category Group Filter: COMPANIES|
|Category Filter: UTILITY COMPANIES-CABLE (17)|
- Utility Companies-Cable
- Brooklyn Water and Power
- Jake investigates a car accident near a BWP substation. (Season 7 episode Lights Out)
- The Cable Company
- The name of the cable company that the cable guy works for is just called "The Cable Company". They offer a deluxe cable channel package called the Total Rainbow Package.
- Department of Recycling and Waste Management
- Government utility. (Season 2 episode The Young and the Relentless)
- Electric People
- Electric company sent to investigate transformers blowing at a recently rediscovered top secret government facility containing an aircraft pilot and three aliens being held in suspended animation. (Season 1 episode Storage War of the Worlds)
- Fingeroth Steam Heat
- Utility company in the background when Spidey chases Jack O'Lantern through the city. (Issue #254 With Great Power…)
- Langly Vision
- Langly ran a bootleg cable service. (Season 5 episode Unusual Suspects)
- Metro Gas Co.
- Spenser's disguise when he breaks into Mommy and Daddy's house.
- N.C. Natural Gas
- Company in North Carthage - file in Amy's home office.
- Nv-Cal Tel
- Communications company workers attacked by the graboid on Canyon Road.
- Plaza Cable
- Cable company that Kramer avoids because they want to disconnect his illegal cable service. (Season 7 episode The Cadillac)
- Potomac Cable
- Front van used by the terrorists.
- Prosperity Electric
- Utility company.
- Shoots & Leaves Cable Service
- Company Alan the panda works for (Season 2 episode The Shot)
- Sierra Satellite
- Cable company Zane goes to work for after getting fired from NASA.
- Springfield Cable
- Cable TV company, whose technician hooks Homer up with free cable. (Season 2 episode Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment)
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|