|What started out as the ultimate compendium of fake businesses and products now contains many new categories that don't fit the original description... but we just can't bring ourselves to change the name.|
|Category Group Filter: SERVICES|
|Category Filter: CONSULTANTS|
- Adolph Hitmaker
- Personal Image Consultant (Season 1 episode Eye on the Prize)
- BCI Marketing Consultants
- Pete's ex-girlfriend that Andy hires to work at Dunder Mifflin. (Season 9 episode Moving On)
- Fast food consulting, only $25,000.
- Cheng Consulting
- Risk management / P.I. firm that tries to buy Alias Investigations from Jessica. (Season 2 episode AKA Start at the Beginning)
- Diversity Today
- Diversity consultant brought into the office following an incident in which Michael performs a Chris Rock routine. (Season 1 Episode Diversity Day)
- Diversity Tomorrow
- Michael decides to create his own diversity consultant business after Diversity Today is brought into the office following an incident in which he performs a Chris Rock routine. (Season 1 Episode Diversity Day)
- Donu-Tech Consulting
- Environmental Assay Services for Ecosurvival.
- Goldblum & Associates
- As part of the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom promotional campaign, Jeff Goldblum starred in an Alamo Drafthouse video about his fictional consultancy company that recommended using Velociraptors to handle movie talkers.
- Gordon Shumway, Image Consultant
- ALF's business venture (Season 2 episode Hail to the Chief)
- Manchester & Farquarson Consulting
- Fake consulting company, One and Seven's cover when they infiltrate the Turgistan power station. "Inspection is our business".
- Towers And Smythe Consulting
- Trexcom Consulting
- Company where Paul works (Season 1 episode 5 Conditions of Existence)
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|