| Fake events on real dates (8)|| [-] |
- November 13, 1977
- According to Organization employee Dixon, Jane Charlotte's eyes lingered on a passage about Sodom and Gomorrah passage in the Bible.
- December 12, 1979
- Thirteen year old David Konovich, believed to be the ninth and final victim of serial killer the Angel of Death, disappears from a Bakersfield gas station.
- September 10, 2001
- Jane Charlotte reports for jury duty, discovering that she knows the defendant Julius Deeds, having met him at her drug dealer Ganesh's place.
- September 11, 2001
- Jane Charlotte receives a threatening phone call from Julius Deeds while watching the twin towers on TV. Later, Julius shows up at her apartment and beats her with a baseball bat.
- September 21, 2001
- Jane Charlotte wakes up in the hospital after being in a coma for ten days from being beaten with a baseball bat by Julius Deeds.
- November 22, 2001
- Jane spends a quiet Thanksgiving at home with her brother Phil, a couple microwave turkey dinners and some nonprescription painkillers.
- November 30, 2001
- Jane Charlotte kills serial killer Benjamin Loomis with the Organization's Natural Causes gun in the basemen of the house where he's burying his latest victim, then goes down the street to the nightclub where Julius Deeds is partying and sets his Mustang on fire. When Julius follows her back to the house, she shoots and kills him with Loomis' shotgun, passing her Bad Monkeys entrance exam.
- June 5, 2002
- Prison psychiatrist Dr. Richard Vail interviews inmate Jane Charlotte, accused of murdering a man named Dixon.
| Test your fake knowledge (1)|| [+] |
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|