A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.
|Sources with the most records added in the last 30 days||Sources with the most recent new records|
Events that didn't happen.
< DECEMBER 6 >
- December 6, 1941
- Future 4400 returnee Trent Applebaum born. (Season 2 episode Weight of the World)
- December 6, 1963
- Juror Jerry Fernandez born.
- December 6, 1973
- Susie Salmon murdered: Grandma Lynn predicted I would live a long and happy life because I had saved my brother. As usual, Grandma Lynn was wrong. My name is Salmon like the fish, first name Susie. I was 14 years old when I was murdered on December 6, 1973.
- December 6, 1974
- Paint a Purple Cow Day as part of Color Month. (episode The Sesame Street Activity Calendar 1974)
- December 6, 1988
- Date of the tabloid style newspaper that adorns the cover of the band's 1988 studio album of the same name.
- December 6, 1995
- Date Resolved for an issue in the LutherCorp spreadsheet that Lex reviews: "Order Status Report repeats lines". (Season 1 episode Tempest)
- December 6, 2002
- Date on Mayor of Smallville William Tate's official government certificate in his office. (Season 3 episode Relic)
- December 6, 2008
- The new Infant Sorrow album African Child drops from #54 to #93 on Billboard 200.
- December 6, 2013
- Date of New York Unified Hospital charge on machine number and former NSA employee Arthur Claypool's Atlantic Fidelity credit card account statement. (Season 3 episode Lethe)
- December 6, 2015
- Expiration Date of antiviral medicine in Saint Teresa's Hospital's Network Inventory Database. (Season 5 episode Reassortment)
- Pam Kim's memorial service.
- December 6, 2017
- Date of meetings and appointments on Noah’s calendar in the timeline when he climbs the corporate ladder at Corporate Asset Management - he discovers that he is booked solid for the next two months.
- December 6, 2019
- New Ham's second exploratory expedition, day 3: "The second official exploratory expedition left New Ham on the afternoon of December 4th. Based on Gordie's aerial reconnaissance, the party headed due west for two miles and then turned north and east, arcing a slow, circular path around the perimeter of the town. By the night of the third day, they were north-northeast of New Ham and had found nothing but trees." (Season 1 episode How It Happened)
- December 6, 2114
- Lambert serves as Assistant Navigator on Red Star Lines pleasure cruiser Infinity from February 17, 2114 to December 6, 2114.
< DECEMBER 6 >
- 108 DAYS UNTIL FRIDAY MARCH 24, 2023
- Countdown to the fourth installment in the John Wick film series.
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in the Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
|The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.|