| THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS (15) 1992 Film|
- British Officer & Hawkeye
- British Officer: And do you call yourself an Englishman and loyal subject of His Majesty?
Hawkeye: I do not call myself subject to much at all.
- Colonel Munro
- Colonel Munro: Death and honor are thought to be the same, but today I have learned that sometimes they are not.
- Cora Munro
- Cora Munro: Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you.
- Cora Munro: I will go no further! Kill me if thou wilt, detestable Huron, I will go no further. I am thine, do with me as thou seest best.
- Cora Munro: They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, burying their children along the way!
- Cora Munro: Justice? If that's justice than the sooner French guns blow the English out of America the better it will be for the people here!
- Hawkeye: Someday you and I are going to have a serious disagreement.
- Hawkeye: You be strong, you survive. You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. I will find you!
- Hawkeye: My father's people say that at the birth of the sun and of his brother the moon, their mother died. So the sun gave to the earth her body, from which was to spring all life. And he drew forth from her breast the stars, and the stars he threw into the night sky to remind him of her soul. So there's the Cameron's monument. My folks' too, I guess.
- Hawkeye: Chingachgook told me, "Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense."
- Hawkeye: I am Le Long Carabine! My death is a great honor to the Huron, take me!
- Hawkeye: My father's people say that at the birth of the sun and of his brother the moon, their mother died. So the sun gave to the earth her body, from which was to spring all life. And he drew forth from her breast the stars, and the stars he threw into the night sky to remind him of her soul.
- Jack Winthrop & Hawkeye
- Jack Winthrop: You're not coming with us?
Hawkeye: I've got a reason to stay.
Jack Winthrop: Does that reason wear a striped skirt and work in the surgery?
Hawkeye: It does. No offense, but it's a better-looking reason than what you guys are fighting for.
- Magua: The palefaces are dogs! The Delawares women! Magua leaves them on the rocks, for the crows!
- Magua: When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever.