| LABYRINTH (16) 1986 Film|
- Cities and Towns
- The Hat
- The Hat: It's so stimulating being your hat.
- Hoggle & Sarah
- Hoggle: You have to understand my position. I'm a coward. And Jareth scares me.
Sarah: What kind of a position is that?
Hoggle: No position! That's my point.
- Jareth: It's a crystal, nothing more. But if you turn it this way, and look into it, it will show you your dreams. But this is not a gift for an ordinary girl, who takes care of a screaming baby. Do you want it? Then forget the baby!
- Jareth: Sarah, go back to your room. Play with your toys and your costumes. Forget about the baby.
- Jareth: Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel.
- Jareth: Everything! Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down. And I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations. Isn't that generous?
- Jareth: Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.
- Jareth: I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.
- Sarah: Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.
- Sarah & Jareth
- Sarah: That's not fair!
Jareth: You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?
- Sarah & Sir Didymus
- Sarah: What exactly have you sworn to?
Sir Didymus: That I am to guard this bridge with my life, and that no one may cross without my permission.
Sarah: Well. May we have your permission to cross?
Sir Didymus: Well I, uh. I. that is, uh. hm. Yes?
- Top Red Guard & Top Blue Guard
- Top Red Guard: But I must warn you that one of us always tells the truth and one of us always lies. That's the rules too, he always lies.
Top Blue Guard: I do not! I tell the truth!
Top Red Guard: Oh what a lie!
- The Worm & Sarah
- The Worm: 'Ello.
Sarah: Did you say.hello?
The Worm: No, I said ''ello,' but that's close enough.
Sarah: Oh. you're a worm, aren't you?
The Worm: Yeah, that's right.
Sarah: You don't by any chance know the way through this labyrinth, do you?
The Worm: Who, me? No, I'm just a worm. Say, come inside, and meet the Mrs.
- The Worm
- The Worm: If she'd 'ave kept on goin' down that way she'd 'ave gone straight to their castle.