| HANNIBAL (17) 2001 Film|
- January 31, 1939
- Serial killer and cannibal Hannibal Lecter born.
- February 7, 1988
- Hannibal Lecter bites a nurse.
- Grocery Stores
- Baltimore State Forensic Hospital
- Barney & Clarice Starling
- Barney: Do you ever think he might come after you? You ever think about him at all?
Clarice Starling: Well, at least thirty seconds of every day. I can't help it. He's always with me, like a bad habit.
- Clarice Starling
- Clarice Starling: This is from the Guinness Book of World Records, congratulating me on being the female FBI agent who has shot and killed the most people.
- Clarice Starling: I wasn't speaking to you, Mr. Krendler. When I speak to you, you'll know it because I'll look at you.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Mason Verger doesn't want to kill me any more than I want to kill him. He just wants to see me suffer in some unimaginable way. He is rather twisted, you know.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Oh, now you're being rude, and you know I don't like rude people.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought to eating your wife.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Is this coincidence, or are you back on the case? If so, goody goody.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter & Clarice Starling
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Did you ever think to say 'Stop! If you loved me you'd stop!'?
Clarice Starling: Not in a thousand years.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Not in a thousand years. That's my girl!
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Given the chance you'd deny me my life, wouldn't you?
Clarice Starling: Not your life.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: But my freedom. just that.
- Mason Verger
- Mason Verger: When the fox hears the rabbit scream he comes a-runnin', but not to help.
- Mason Verger & Cordell Doemling
- Mason Verger: So, what do you think? Does Lecter want to fuck her or kill her or eat her, or what?
Cordell Doemling: Probably all three, although I wouldn't want to predict in what order.