- May 22, 1962
- We've been on Mars since the 60's. The reason we're up there covertly is because of the greenhouse effect.
- The Ultimate Losers
- Rock band. The singer is still a jerk.
- Papa Smurf
- Papa Smurf: Well, listen, like, a friend of mine has this real weird theory about Smurfs. But, you know, I've been thinking about it, and I think it's kind of cool. Actually, I kind of like agree with it. It's like about Krishna. You know, like Smurfs are blue, and like, he's saying that Smurfs are, like, getting kids, like, used to seeing blue people. And it's like, you know, with Smurfs being blue, kids see blue people, they like, relate to Smurfs. And they relate to blue people when Krishna comes about, you know. And, I don't know, I kind of agree with that.
- Scooby Doo Philosopher
- Scooby Doo Philosopher: And then you got the whole other end of the realm where there's like the Smurfs, you know, and they've got their little colony group together where everybody hangs, you know, in their one little group, and everybody's right together, everything flows real well. Anytime any one of them tries to take off and do their own little individual trip, that's when Mr. Evil comes down off the hill and stomps on them.
- Scooby Doo Philosopher & Papa Smurf
- Papa Smurf: Well, like Smurfs, you know, it's like, it's like a family system, like it's all like in a hive colony.
Scooby Doo Philosopher: Answering to Papa Smurf.
Papa Smurf: Yeah, it's safety in numbers. It's like the Smurfs are like Mom and Dad, and it's like they don't want your kids running off, you know. And that's the same thing as Smurfs. They don't want, like, some Smurf leaving the hive colony at all, you know.