| CAST AWAY (14) 2000 Film|
- June 19, 1949
- Albert R. Miller born in Sydney, Australia.
- December 25, 1995
- Chuck Noland's FedEx cargo plane crashes, stranding him on an island for four years.
- Chuck Noland
- Chuck Noland: Gotta love crab. In the nick of time too. I couldn't take much more of those coconuts. Coconut milk is a natural laxative. That's something Gilligan never told us.
- Chuck Noland: We live and we die by time, and we must not commit the sin of turning our back on time.
- Chuck Noland: Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling. You just hang on.
- Chuck Noland: That's a search area of 500,000 square miles. That's twice the size of Texas. They may never find us.
- Chuck Noland: Hey, you want to hear something funny? My dentist's name is James Spalding.
- Chuck Noland: I should've never gotten on that plane. I should've never gotten out of the car.
- Chuck Noland: If I'm here New Year's Eve, then I'm here. If I'm not, I'm not.
- Chuck Noland: 87 hours is an eternity. The cosmos was created in less time.
- Chuck Noland: I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing.
- Chuck Noland: We live and we die by the clock, that's all we have.