| DEAD ANT (11) 2017 Film|
- Music festival kind of like Coachella but not really, according to Danny, it's way more hip that Coachella. Coachella's like the Sundance Film Festival. Nobody goes to that anymore.
- The Moon
- Peyote product sold at the Big Fruit fruit and vegetable stand for $80.
- The Sun
- Peyote product sold at the Big Fruit fruit and vegetable stand for $200. The most powerful peyote you will ever take.
- Grocery Stores
- Big Fruit
- Native American fresh fruit & vegetable stand that also sells peyote.
- Sonic Grave
- Metal band, one hit wonder with their power ballad, Don't Close Your Eyes.
- Time Warp
- Sonic Grave briefly changed their name to Time Warp.
- Art & Daisy
- Art: I know karate.
Daisy: Man, you don't know shit about karate.
Art: I took karate.
Daisy: You took one fucking class.
Art: I know enough. I can break a board.
Daisy: You fucking got a splinter, man.
Art: Yeah, but the board broke.
- Danny: Hey, everybody. Danny here, a little update from the road. Right now, we're trapped in a fucking stinky tuna can with no air condition. And oh... and two guys died. Yeah. And over here, yeah, we got a broken leg on this guy over here. Yeah. And the likelihood of us making the festival is about the same likelihood as my second ex-wife taking back the herpes she gave me when she fucked the pool guy because I was on the road with you fuckers all the time. Oh, and I almost forget to mention... We're being attacked by giant ants. Yeah, something to do some cursed peyote, which I had none of, because you guys are selfish pricks!
- Don't Close Your Eyes
- Power ballad by Sonic Grave.