| THE GAME (14) 1997 Film|
- Cafes and Delis
- October 20, 1996
- Nicholas Van Orton's 48th birthday.
- Conrad Van Orton
- Conrad Van Orton: They fuck you and fuck you and fuck you, and just when you think it's over, that's when the real fucking begins!
- Conrad Van Orton & Nicholas Van Orton
- Conrad Van Orton: This is for you.
Nicholas Van Orton: You shouldn't have.
Conrad Van Orton: What do you get for the man who has. everything?
Nicholas Van Orton: Consumer Recreation Services. Well, I do have golf clubs
Conrad Van Orton: Call that number.
Nicholas Van Orton: Why?
Conrad Van Orton: Make your life fun
Nicholas Van Orton: Fun.
Conrad Van Orton: You know what that is. You've seen other people have it.
- Conrad Van Orton: I've been here before.
Nicholas Van Orton: I took you here for your birthday.
Conrad Van Orton: No, I used to buy crystal meth from the Maitre D.
- Daniel Schorr
- Daniel Schorr: Discovering the object of the game is the object of the game.
- Jim Feingold
- Jim Feingold: The game is tailored specifically to each participant. Think of it as a great vacation, except you don't go to it, it comes to you.
- Jim Feingold: We're like an experiential Book-of-the-Month Club.
- Nicholas Van Orton
- Nicholas Van Orton: I don't care about the money. I'm pulling back the curtain. I want to meet the wizard.
- Nicholas Van Orton: I'm being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children.
- Nicholas Van Orton & Christine
- Nicholas van Orten: There goes a thousand dollars.
Christine: Your shoes cost a thousand dollars?
Nicholas van Orten: That one did.
- CRS (Consumer Recreation Services)