| FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE (9) 1963 Film|
- Criminal Organizations
- Blofeld: Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one.
- Blofeld: Siamese Fighting Fish. Fascinating creatures. Brave, but on the whole, stupid. Yes, they're stupid. except for the occasional one such as we have here, who waits. Waits until the survivor is so exhausted that he cannot defend himself. And then, like SPECTRE, he strikes.
- Donald 'Red' Grant
- Donald 'Red' Grant: My job is to kill you and deliver the Lektor. How I do it is my business.
- James Bond & Grant
- James Bond: Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something.
Grant: I might not know my wines, but you are the one on your knees.
- Kerim Bey
- Kerim Bey: All of my key employees are my sons. Blood is the best security in this business.
- Rosa Klebb & Morzeny
- Rosa Klebb: Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.
Morzeny: I agree: we use live targets as well.
- Tatiana: You look surprised. I thought you expected me.
- Tatiana & James Bond
- Tatiana: The mechanism is. Oh James, James. Will you make love to me all the time in England?
James Bond: Day and night. Go on about the mechanism.