|THE CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND 1997 Video Games|
- Elaine Marley
- Elaine Marley: You are an evil, foul-smelling, vile, codependent villain and that's just not what I'm looking for in a romantic relationship right now.
- Elaine Marley: I don't think my father would approve of me dating the undead, and you're probably too nice a zombie-pirate for me anyway. Let's just be friends instead.
- Guybrush Threepwood
- Guybrush Threepwood: Oh. there's. a. monkey in my pocket, and he's stealing all my change. His stare is blank and glassy. I suspect that he's deranged!
- LeChuck: Now with the demon flames of this voodoo cannonball, I'll blast my significant other into the significant otherworld, ha ha! That'll show how much I truly care.
- Lemonhead: Shut up, or I'll eat you.
- Murray: I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.