| LARA CROFT: TOMB RAIDER (17) 2001 Film|
- The Triangle of Light
- Artifact stamped with the All-Seeing Eye that grants its possessor the power to control time. "It was forged from metal found in the crater of a meteor that had fallen to earth at the exact moment of the previous alignment of the nine planets. The People of the Light built a great city in this crater where they worshiped the triangle for its ability to control time. It gave its possessor a power that could be used for good or great evil. Their abuse of this power led to the destruction of the city. To be sure no man would ever again wield this power, the triangle was split into two pieces and hid at opposite ends of the earth."
- Buildings and Landmarks
- February 14, 1968
- Tomb raider Lara Croft born in London.
- May 15, 1985
- Lara Croft's father, Lord Richard Croft goes missing in the field. "Lost but never forgotten"
- May 15, 2001
- The first day of the planetary alignment. Pluto and Neptune align with Uranus. It's the first stage of the alignment of all nine planets, culminating in a full solar eclipse that only happens once every 5,000 years.
- May 22, 2001
- Date of the full solar eclipse that occurs concurrently with the alignment of all nine planets.
- July 20, 2001
- Lara Croft receives a letter from her father, sent by his law firm, Stribling, Clive & Winterset. "As per instructions from our client Lord Croft, enclosed letter to be delivered to his daughter Lara on the 20th day of July 2001, if and only if client pre-deceases this date."
- Legal Services
- Stribling, Clive & Winterset
- Law firm that has Lara's father's letter delivered.
- Mix Tapes
- Lara's Party Mix
- The name of the playlist that Lara listens to while fighting Bryce's robot in the training exercise arena in her family manor.
- Bryce: This isn't a country, it's an ice cube!
- Bryce: So, time to save the universe again, then, is it?
- Hillary & Lara Croft
- Hillary: A lady should be modest.
Lara Croft: A lady should.
- Lara Croft
- Lara Croft: This is where I start to have fun.
- Lara Croft & Bryce
- Lara Croft: It's a clock. It's ticking.
Bryce: Oh, it's one of those ticking clocks, eh?
- Lara Croft & Manfred Powell
- Lara Croft: But you might try to kill me.
Manfred Powell: I'm not going to kill you.
Lara Croft: I said you'd try.
- Manfred Powel & Alex West
- Manfred Powell: Into the belly of the beast.
Alex West: And out of the demon's ass.
- Secret Organizations
- The Illuminati
- Secret society seeking to rejoin the halves of the Triangle of Light