| A QUIET PLACE (7) 2018 Film|
- June 17, 2019
- Day 1… What exactly happened on Day 1 though is unclear. Day 473 is October 3 - that is clear because after the title card, Evelyn is shown marking her blood pressure on her calendar. While there is no year on the calendar, their son Beau was killed in 2020, according the cross where it happened. That makes that date for "Day 1” = June 17, 2019. Most assume Day 1 is the alien invasion, however Lee has newspapers with headlines about the aliens that are dated from October 2018. So Day 1 is something else, perhaps the anniversary of when the family began fending for themselves.
- September 14, 2020
- Day 89. The Abbot family searches for medicine in Larkin's Market. On the way home, youngest son Beau activates a battery-powered space shuttle toy and is promptly snatched away by a blind alien with extremely sensitive hearing.
- October 2, 2021
- Title Card: "Day 472". A little over a year after Beau's death. Evelyn prepares for the imminent birth of her child (due on October 23), while Lee attempts to make radio contact with the outside world.
- October 3, 2021
- Title Card: "Day 473". Evelyn Abbot checks her blood pressure, marking the result on her calendar. While the calendar does not contain a year, context reveals it to be 2021 (The date on Beau's grave marker is 2020, his death occurring on Day 89). The day of week for October 3 on the calendar however is Wednesday, while the correct day of week for October 3, 2021 is Sunday.
- October 23, 2021
- Evelyn Abbot's due date, as marked on her calendar.
- Grocery Stores
- Larkin's Market
- Store where the youngest Abbot child finds a toy space shuttle
- County Register
- Newspaper clipping in the Abbot house: Image of Massacred Military Shocks the World.