| EYES WIDE SHUT (26) 1999 Film|
- Cafes and Delis
- Alice Harford
- Alice Harford: So, because I'm a beautiful woman, the only reason any man wants to talk to me is because he wants to fuck me? Is that what you're saying?
- Alice Harford: Hmmm, tell me something, those two girls at the party last night. Did you, by any chance, happen to fuck them?
- Alice Harford & Dr. Bill Haford
- Alice Harford: Millions of years of evolution, right? Right? Men have to stick it in every place they can, but for women. women it is just about security and commitment and whatever the fuck else!
Dr. Bill Harford: A little oversimplified, Alice, but yes, something like that.
Alice Harford: If you men only knew.
- Alice Harford & Dr. Bill Harford
- Alice Harford: I do love you and you know there is something very important we need to do as soon as possible.
Dr. Bill Harford: What's that?
Alice Harford: Fuck.
- Dr. Bill Harford
- Dr. Bill Harford: No dream is ever just a dream.
- Dr. Bill Harford & Nick Nightingale
- Dr. Bill Harford: You know what they say, once a doctor always a doctor.
Nick Nightingale: Yes, or in my case, never a doctor, never a doctor.
- Dr. Bill Harford, Gayke & Nuala
- Dr. Bill Harford: Now, where exactly are we going. exactly?
Gayle: Where the rainbow ends.
Dr. Bill Harford: Where the rainbow ends?
Nuala: Don't you want to go where the rainbow ends?
Dr. Bill Harford: Well, now that depends where that is.
Gayle: Well, let's find out.
- Gayke & Dr. Bill Harford
- Gayle: Do you know what's so nice about doctors?
Dr. Bill Hartford: Usually a lot less than people imagine.
Gayle: They always seem so knowledgeable.
Dr. Bill Harford: Oh, they are very knowledgeable about all sorts of things.
Gayle: But I bet they work too hard. Just think of all they miss.
Dr. Bill Harford: You're probably right.
- Marion & Dr. Bill Harford
- Marion: I love you. I don't want to go away with Carl.
Dr. Bill Harford: Marion, I don't think you realize.
Marion: I do, even if I'm never to see you again, I want at least to live near you.
Dr. Bill Harford: Marion, listen to me, listen to me. You're very upset right now and I don't think you realize what you're saying.
Marion: I love you.
Dr. Bill Harford: We barely know each other. I don't think we've had a single conversation about anything except your father.
Marion: I love you.
- Sandor Szavost
- Sandor Szavost: Don't you think one of the charms of marriage is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties? May I ask why a beautiful woman who could have any man in this room wants to be married?
- Victor Ziegler & Dr. Bill Harford
- Victor Ziegler: What if I told you that what you saw last night was only a game? Merely staged?
Dr. Bill Harford: What kind of sick. game involves the killing of an innocent woman?
- Rental Services