| THE MIST (10) 2007 Film|
- Cities and Towns - U.S.
- Castle Rock
- Irene Reppler reads The Castle Rock Times newspaper in the supermarket.
- Grocery Stores
- Food House
- Grocery store where residents gather and hide out during the Mist.
- The Castle Rock Times
- Newspaper that Irene Reppler reads in the supermarket.
- Amanda Dunfrey, Dan Miller & David Drayton
- Amanda Dunfrey: You don't have much faith in humanity, do you?
Dan Miller: None, whatsoever.
Amanda Dunfrey: I can't accept that. People are basically good; decent. My god, David, we're a civilized society.
David Drayton: Sure, as long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the shit out of them - no more rules.
- Biker: Hey, crazy lady, I believe in God, too. I just don't think he's the bloodthirsty asshole you make him out to be.
- Ollie: Leave it alone, David. You can't convince some people there's a fire even when their hair is burning. Denial is a powerful thing.
- Ollie: As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?
- Ollie & David Drayton
- Ollie: I killed her.
David Drayton: Thank you Ollie.
Ollie: I killed her. I wouldn't have done that if there had been any other way.
David Drayton: That's why I said thank you.