| FIRST BLOOD (12) 1982 Film|
- Cities and Towns - U.S.
- Department, Discount and General Stores
- Police Departments
- Colonel Trautman
- Colonel Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come here to resuce Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.
- Colonel Trautman: You are the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.
- Colonel Trautman: You don't seem to want to accept who you are dealing with. You are dealing with a man who is an expert - with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather. To live off the land and eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam, his mission was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period. Win by attrition. Well, Rambo was the best.
- John Rambo
- John Rambo: Don't push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.
- John Rambo: They drew first blood, not me. They drew first blood.
- John Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job washin' cars.
- John Rambo: For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing.
- Teasle & Colonel Trautman
- Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
Colonel Trautman: You bring that many men, just remember one thing.
Teasle: Oh yeah? What?
Colonel Trautman: A good supply of body bags.