| DROP DEAD GORGEOUS (23) 1999 Film|
- Beauty Pageants
- American Teen Princess Pageant
- Butcher Shops
- Funeral Homes, Mortuaries and Morgues
- Grocery Stores
- Gun Stores and Shooting Ranges
- Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club
- High Schools
- Home Furnishing Stores
- Manufacturing Companies
- Minnetonka Womens Facility
- Amber Atkins
- Amber Atkins: Hi. I'm Amber Atkins, and I am signing up 'cause two of my favorite persons in the world competed in pageants: my mom and Diane Sawyer. Of course, I want to end up more like Diane Sawyer than my mom.
- Amber Atkins: I don't eat shellfish. Mom always says, 'Don't ever eat nothin' that can carry its house around with it. Who knows the last time it's been cleaned.' She should know.
- Amber Atkins: Yah, my ma's clothes all melted onto mine forming, like, this big polyester meteor in our closet, y'know? But, in some kinda weird miracle, our neighbor boy, Kenny Johanson, found my tap costume on the roof o' their trailer while he was settin' coon traps for his dad. Here's the weird part: it was still on the hanger.
- Amber Atkins & Iris Clark
- Amber Atkins: This is bullshit!
Iris Clark: That is not American Teen Princess language!
Amber Atkins: Well this isn't an American Teen Princess Pageant! This. This. This is Nazi Germany!
- Gladys Leeman
- Gladys Leeman: You'd think they'd build the parking lot of America to go with the Mall of America!
- Gladys Leeman: He sells reproductions! His furniture's as fake as my orgasms!
- John Dough & Amber Atkins
- John Dough: Name and spell all the United States in alphabetical order.
Amber Atkins: Seriously?
- Loretta: A rich family in a small town, it makes the papers when one of them takes a shit!
- Loretta: Now you listen to me, Amber. You are a good person. Good things happen to good people.
- Pastor: And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us. to buy American.
- Minnesota Modeling Academy
- TV Stations