| ANT-MAN (30) 2015 Film|
- Armed Forces
- Artificial Intelligences
- Scott reads a newspaper article about the battle between Ultron and the Avengers
- Pingo Doce
- Seen advertised on posters - it's the Brazilian soda company Bruce Banner worked for in The Incredible Hulk
- Buildings and Landmarks
- The Treskallion
- S.H.I.E.L.D's main quarters in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Seen being constructed in Ant-Man's 1989 scenes.
- Communications Companies
- Company name on the uniform Kurt picks up for the safe job
- The front page of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper features an article on Sokovia from the events of Age of Ultron.
- Criminal Organizations
- An authoritarian terrorist-criminal-paramilitary organization bent on world domination.
- Home Furnishing Products
- Kirby Vacuum Cleaner
- There's a Kirby vacuum cleaner in one scene as an homage to Jack Kirby.
- Industrial Companies
- Stark Industries
- Hank sends Scott to an old Stark Industries storage facility to retrieve the prototype of a signal decoy they need to counteract the transmission blockers that Cross installed in the futures vault.
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Tailoring
- Burig Uniform & Linen
- Company that drops Tricomm uniform for Kurt for the safe job
- Milgrom Hotel
- Scott lives at the Milgrom Hotel.
- Dr. Hank Pym
- Dr. Hank Pym: You're our only option. Before Hope lost her mother, she used to look at me like I was the greatest man in the world. And now she looks at me and there's just disappointment. It's too late for me, but not for you. This is your chance. The chance to earn that look in your daughter's eyes. To become the hero that she already thinks you are. It's not about saving our world. It's about saving theirs.
- Hope: When you're small, energy's compressed, so you have the force of a 200-pound man behind a fist a 100th of an inch wide. You're like a bullet. You punch too hard, you kill someone. Too soft, it's a love tap. In other words, you have to know how to punch.
- Luis & Scott
- Luis' Airtight Tip Story, Part 1
Luis: I was at a wine tasting with my cousin Ernesto. Which was mainly reds, and you know I don't like reds, man. But there was a rose that saved the day. It was delightful. And then he tells me about this girl, Emily, that we used to kick it with. It was actually the first pair of boobs I ever touched.
Scott: It's the wrong details. It has nothing to do with the story.
- Luis' Falcon story, Part 3
Luis: Yeah, and this dude sounds like a badass, man. Like, he comes up to her and says, "Yo, I'm looking for this dude who's new on the scene, who's flashing his fresh tack, who's got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?" And she's like, "Well, we got everything nowadays. We got a guy who jumps. We got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls. You gotta be more specific." And he's like, "I'm looking for a guy that shrinks." And I'm, like, "Damn!" I got all nervous, 'cause I'd keep mad secrets for you, bro. So I asked Ignacio, "Did the badass tell the stupid-fine writer chick to tell you to tell me, because I'm tight with Ant-Man, that he's looking for him?"
Scott: And? What'd he say?
Luis: He said, "Yes."
- Luis' Falcon story, Part 2
Luis: But anyway, Ignacio tells me, "Yo, I met this crazy-fine writer chick at the Spot last night. Like fine-fine. Like crazy-stupid fine." And he goes up to the bartender and goes, "Look at the girl I'm with. You know what I'm sayin'? She's crazy-stupid fine, right?" The bartender's all like, "Yeah, crazy-stupid fine." So this writer chick tells Ignacio, "Yo, I'm like a boss in the world of guerrilla journalism, and I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains, you know what I'm saying?" Ignacio's like, "For real?" And she's like, "Yeah, you know what, I can't tell you who my contact is, because he works with the Avengers."
Scott: Oh, no.
- Luis' Airtight Tip Story, Part 2
Luis: So, uh, he tells me that she's working as a housekeeper now, right? And she's dating this dude, Carlos, who's a shot caller from across the bay. And she tells him about the dude that she's cleaning for. Right? That he's like this big-shot CEO that is all retired now, but he's loaded. And so, Carlos and Ernesto are on the same softball team, and they get to talking, right? And here comes the good part. Carlos says, "Yo, man. This guy's got a big-ass safe justsitting in the basement, just chilling." Of course Ernesto comes to me because he knows I got mad thieving skills. Of course, I ask him, "Did Emily tell Carlos to tell you to get to me what kind of safe it was?" And he says, "Nah, dawg. All she said is that it's super-legit and whatever's in it, it's gotta be good."
- Luis' Falcon story, Part 1
Luis: Here's the deal.
Scott: Just give me the facts. Just the facts. Only the facts. Breathe. Focus. Keep it simple.
Luis: No, no, no. No doubt, no doubt. Okay. So, I'm at this art museum with my cousin Ignacio, right? And there was this, like, abstract expressionism exhibit. But you know me, I'm more like a Neo-Cubist kind of guy, right? But there was this one Rothko that was sublime, bro! Oh, my God!
Luis: Okay, sorry. Sorry. You know, I just get excited and stuff.
- Scott: Hey, how about the fact that I fought an Avenger and didn't die?
- Scott: Wait - I didn't steal anything! I was returning something I stole!
- Scott: I'm gonna call him "Ant-thony".
- Quantum Realm
- It means that you would enter a reality where all concepts of time and space become irrelevant as you shrink for all eternity. Everything that you know and love, gone forever.
- Security Products
- Carbondale Safe & Lock Co.
- Made from the same steel as the Titanic
- Sports Teams-Baseball
- Technology Companies
- Cross Technologies
- Hank's protege's new corporation
- Pym Technologies
- Hank's technology company.
- Vista Corp
- Company where Scott used to work. They were overcharging their customers. Scott blew the whistle and got fired, so he hacked into the security system and transferred millions back to the people it was stolen from, and posted all the bank records online. he also drove the owner's Bentley into his swimming pool.
- The Yellow Jacket
- An all-purpose peace-keeping vessel, the Yellowjacket can manage any conflict on the geopolitical landscape completely unseen. Efficient in both preventative measures and tactical assault. Practical applications include surveillance, industrial sabotage, and the elimination of obstructions on the road to peace. A single Yellowjacket offers the user unlimited influence to carry out protective actions. And, one day soon, an army of Yellowjackets will create a sustainable environment of well-being around the world.