| CONAN THE BARBARIAN (19) 1982 Film|
- Buildings and Landmarks
- the Temple Of Set
- Subotai and Valeria agree to help Conan complete Osric's quest and infiltrate the Temple of Set.
- A majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin.
- Cities and Towns
- Conan and Subotai go to the city of Zamora to seek out Doom.
- Flowers, Plants and Trees
- The Tree Of Woe
- Doom orders for Conan to be crucified on the Tree of Woe.
- Akiro: Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
- Conan: Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the hell with you!
- Conan & Thulsa Doom
- Conan: The riddle of steel.
Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is don't you boy. Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; that beautiful girl. Come to me my child. That is strength boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
- Conan's Father
- Conan's Father: No one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. But this. this you can trust.
- King Osric
- King Osric: There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throneroom becomes a prison, and all that is left is a father's love for his child.
- Mongol General, Mongol Warrior & Conan
- Mongol General: We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?
Mongol Warrior: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!
Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.
- Subotai: He is Conan, Cimmerian, he won't cry, so I cry for him.
- Thulsa Doom
- Thulsa Doom: I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor said that you gave it to a girl; probably for a mere night's pleasure. Such a loss. People have no grasp of what they do.
- Thulsa Doom: Infidel Defilers. They shall all drown in lakes of blood.
- Thulsa Doom: Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night.
- Thulsa Doom: My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
- Valeria: To the hellfires with Thulsa Doom. He is evil; a sorcerer who can summon demons. His followers' only purpose is to die in his service. Thousands of them.
- Valeria: All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. But I always passed by.
- Witch: Zamora! The crossroads of the world. You will find what you want in Zamora.