| POINT BREAK (7) 1991 Film|
- Brody: They're punks. Nazis. Their brains are wired wrong. They hurt surfing because they give nothing back, and they have no respect for the sea. They just want to get radical. It's mindless aggression. They'll never get it, the spiritual side of it.
- Brody: Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
- Brody: When you want the ultimate, you've got to pay the ultimate price.
- Johnny Utah
- Johnny Utah: You're cold because all the blood is running out of your body, Roach. You're going to be dead soon. I hope it was worth it.
- Pappas & Harp
- Pappas: Harp, let me tell you something. I was an agent in this bureau when your mommy was still wiping your shinny pink ass, and you know one thing I learned in all those years that you still haven't?
Harp: What that?
Pappas: Respect your elders.
- Tyler: Look crazy son of a bitch! You wanna commit suicide, you do it someplace else! Look at this pig-board piece-a-shit. It's still got the price tag on it, for Chrissakes. What'd you do, buy it yesterday? You've got no business out here whatsoever.