| FUTUREWORLD (21) 1976 Film|
- Laker Airways
- Airline passengers fly on their way to the Delos corporation's fabulous robot hosted theme parks.
- Amusement Parks
- Delos theme park. "Where you will be transported throughout the solar system commanding your very own rocket ship, enjoying the favors of robot women of weightless beauty, soaring through space like an astronaut."
- Delos theme park. "An exact reconstruction of 13th Century Europe where you may live like an absolute king."
- Delos theme park. "A lusty treat for the senses where beautiful robot women are yours to command and robot gladiators die at the point of your sword."
- Delos theme park. "A garden of pleasure where old age and pain have been eliminated."
- Delos theme park, location of disaster depicted in the previous movie Westworld, where robot hosts attacked park guests.
- Bars and Night Clubs
- Corporation that owns the most fabulous resorts in the world, in the form of theme parks with robot hosts.
- June 20, 1985
- Ron Thurlow wins $50,000 and a trip to Delos corporation's theme parks on the TV game show The Big Bundle.
- Department, Discount and General Stores
- Norworth & Bayes
- Decrepit general store in the abandoned Westworld theme park.
- Mt. Shasta Drugstore
- Old drugstore in the abandoned Westworld theme park.
- Funeral Homes, Mortuaries and Morgues
- By Eternal Peace
- Undertaking shop in the abandoned Westworld theme park.
- Chuck Browning & Harry Croft
- Chuck Browning: What kind of booze do you have?
Harry Croft: Any kind you want, as long as it's gin.
- Chuck Browning Robot
- Chuck Browning Robot: Chuck, this isn't gonna get us anywhere, you know. We're both lousy shots. Remember Sergeant Rucker at Basic? "Browning, you couldn't hit an elephant in the ass at five yards with a bazooka."
- Dr. Schneider & Tracy Ballard Robot
- Dr. Schneider: You will never harm Delos.
Tracy Ballard Robot: I will never harm Delos.
Dr. Schneider: You will do whatever Delos instructs you to do.
Tracy Ballard Robot: I will do whatever Delos instructs me to do.
Dr. Schneider: You will destroy your original.
Tracy Ballard Robot: I will destroy my original.
- Harry Croft & Tracy Ballard
- Harry Croft: This is Clark.
Tracy Ballard: Well, hello, Clark.
Harry Croft: He's an old 400 series I saved from the junkyard.
Tracy Ballard: Why do you call him Clark?
Harry Croft: You know, from Superman. Clark Kent, man of steel.
- Tracy Ballard & Chuck Browning
- Tracy Ballard: What are you looking for anyway?
Chuck Browning: How the hell do I know?
- Travel Ports
- Salahari International Airport
- Airline passengers fly into Salahari International Airport on their way to the Delos corporation's fabulous robot hosted theme parks.
- TV Shows-Game Shows
- The Big Bundle
- Ron Thurlow wins a trip to the Delos corporation's theme parks on the TV game show The Big Bundle, shown on the IMC Network.
- TV Stations
- IMC Network
- IMC = International Media Corporation. Ron Thurlow wins a trip to the Delos corporation's theme parks on the TV game show The Big Bundle, shown on the IMC Network.