| THE USUAL SUSPECTS (23) 1995 Film|
- Criminal Organizations
- Manufacturing Companies
- Kobayashi Porcelain
- Written on bottom of coffee cup in police station.
- Fenster: Oh, is that the one about the hooker with dysentery?
- Fenster: He'll flip ya. He'll flip ya for real.
- Fenster: So who the goddamned piss-hell stole the fuckin' truck?
- Fenster: The way I hear it, Soze is some kind of butcher. A pitiless, psycho, fucked-up butcher.
- Fenster & Hockney
- Fenster: Man, I had a finger up my asshole tonight!
Hockney: Is it Friday already?
- Hockney: What about it, pretzel man, what's your story?
- Jeff Rabin
- Jeff Rabin: I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness.
- Kobayashi: One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
- Kobayashi & Dean Keaton
- Kobayashi: Before you. do me in, Mr. McManus, you will let me finish my business with Ms. Finneran first, won't you?
Dean Keaton: What did you say?
Kobayashi: Edie Finneran. She's upstairs in my office for an extradition deposition. I requested that she be put on the case personally. She flew in yesterday. No matter. Kill away, Mr. McManus.
- McManus: Oswald was a fag.
- Special Agent Dave Kujan
- Special Agent Dave Kujan: Of course, I can't prove this. But I can't prove the best part either. Dean Keaton was dead. Did you know that? He died in a fire two years ago during the investigation into the murder of a witness who was going to testify against him. Two people watched Dean Keaton walk into a warehouse he owned just before it blew up. They said he went in to check a leaking gas main. It blew up and took all of Dean Keaton with it. Within three months of the explosion, the two witnesses, they were dead. One killed himself in his car; the other fell down an open elevator shaft.
- Special Agent Dave Kujan: He was dead just long enough for the murder rap to blow over. And then he had lunch.
- Special Agent Dave Kujan: Let me tell you something. I'm smarter than you are. I'm going to get it out of you whether you like it or not.
- Verbal Kint
- Verbal Kint: I just can't believe we're going to walk into certain death!
- Verbal Kint: Keaton once said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
- Verbal Kint: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
- Verbal Kint: To a cop the explanation's always simple. There's no mystery to the street, no arch criminal behind it all. It if you find a body and you think his brother did it, you're gonna find out you're right.
- Verbal Kint: What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody.
- Verbal Kint: And then he showed these men of will what will really is.
- Verbal Kint: You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. After that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again.
- Verbal Kint: How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?