| SPEED (30) 1994 Film|
- Moving, Delivery, Shipping and Storage
- Pop Quiz, John Hot Shot
- There's a bomb on your bus that will explode if you go over 50 miles an hour. Keanu Reeves will be there to help you, but only as one of his characters named John (so, no, you can't have Neo or the guy from Speed).
- Howard Payne
- Howard Payne: What do you think, Jack? You think if you pick up all the bus driver's teeth, they'll give you another medal?
- Howard Payne: You're gonna do exactly as you're told! Jack, we both know he was the brains of your particular operation. You can't beat me, you're gonna pay me every dollar. Otherwise, you, the wildcat, and every innocent person on that bus, are gonna end up just like your friend. You paying attention? Jack, you listening to me? Jack?
- Howard Payne: A bomb is made to explode. That's its meaning. Its purpose. Your life is empty because you spend it trying to stop the bomb from becoming. And for who? For what? You know what a bomb is, Jack, that doesn't explode? It's a cheap gold watch, buddy.
- Howard Payne: Interactive TV, Jack! Wave of the future!
- Howard Payne: This day has been rather disappointing, I don't mind saying.
- Howard Payne: Jack, nothing tricky now. You know I'm on top of you! Do not attempt to grow a brain!
- Howard Payne: Oh, in two hundred years we've gone from, "I regret but I have one life to give for my country", to, "Fuck you!"?
- Howard Payne: You think I wouldn't have been prepared? Two years I spent setting up that elevator job, two years I invested in it. You couldn't understand the kind of commitment that I have. You ruined a man's life's work and you think you can walk away? You got blinders on to the world! But I got your attention now, didn't I Jack?
- Howard Payne: See, I'm in charge here! I drop this stick, and they pick your friend here up with a sponge! Are you ready to die, friend?
- Howard Payne: Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?