| CHOCOLAT (12) 2000 Film|
- Cafes and Delis
- Candy Stores
- Boy & Boy
- Boy #1: I hear she's an atheist.
Boy #2: What's that?
Boy #1: I don't know.
- Comte De Reynaud
- Comte de Reynaud: Let me put this in perspective for you. The first Comte de Reynaud expelled all the radical Huguenots in this village. You and your truffles present a far lesser challenge.
- Josephine: Tell him to repent on somebody else's head.
- Josephine: Who says I can't use a skillet?
- Josepine: You don't misbehave here. It's just not done, did you know that? If you don't go to confession, if you don't. dig your flowerbeds, or if you don't pretend, if you don't pretend. that you want nothing more in your life than to serve your husband three meals a day, and give him children, and vacuum under his ass, then. then you're. then you're crazy.
- Roux: I'll come 'round sometime and get that squeak out of your door.
- Roux: Very good. but not my favorite.
- Serge & Josephine
- Serge: We are still married, in the eyes of God.
Josephine: Then He must be blind.
- Storyteller: Once upon a time, there was a quiet little village in the French countryside, whose people believed in Tranquilité - Tranquility. If you lived in this village, you understood what was expected of you. You knew your place in the scheme of things.