| THE WIZARD OF OZ (45) 1939 Film|
- Amusement Parks
- The Miracle Wonderland Carnival Company
- Cities and Towns
- Personal Care Products
- Psychic Services
- Professor Marvel
- Professor Marvel never guesses. He knows!
- Aunt Em
- Aunt Em: Now you go feed those hogs before they worry themselves into anemia!
- Aunt Em: For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now. well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!
- Coroner: She's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead.
- The Cowardly Lion & The Wicked Witch Of The West
- The Cowardly Lion: I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!
The Wicked Witch of the West: You'll believe in more than that before I'm finished with you.
- The Cowardly Lion
- The Cowardly Lion: Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the 'ape' in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
- The Cowardly Lion: How long can you stay fresh in that can?
- Dorothy: Don't be silly, Toto. Scarecrows don't talk.
- Dorothy: Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!
- Dorothy: My! People have a way of coming and going so quickly here!
- Dorothy: Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!
- Dorothy: Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
- Dorothy: A place where there isn't any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain.
- Dorothy: Where do you want to be oiled first?
- Dorothy & Zeke
- Dorothy: I'm not afraid of her.
Zeke: Then next time she squawks, walk right up to her and spit in her eye. That's what I'd do.
- Glinda & Dorothy
- Glinda, the Good Witch of the North: Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
Dorothy Gale: Who, me? I'm not a witch at all. I'm Dorothy Gale, from Kansas.
Glinda, the Good Witch of the North: Oh, then is that the witch?
Dorothy Gale: Toto? No, Toto's my dog.
- Glinda, The Good Witch Of The North
- Glinda, The Good Witch of the North: You have no power here! Begone with you!
- Guardian Of The Emerald City Gates
- Guardian of the Emerald City Gates: Orders are nobody can see the Great Oz! Not nobody, not nohow!
- Hunk & Zeke
- Hunk: Ouch, you got my finger!
Zeke: Well, why don't you just get your finger out of the way?
- Scarecrow: I'm not afraid of her. I'm not afraid of anything.except a lighted match.
- Scarecrow: Joy! Rapture! I've got a brain!
- Scarecrow & Dorothy
- Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain, only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.
- Scarecrow & Tinman
- Scarecrow: They tore my legs off and threw 'em over there. Then they took my chest out and threw it over there.
Tinman: Well, that's you all over!
- Uncle Henry & Miss Almira Gulch
- Uncle Henry: Dorothy? Well, what has Dorothy done?
Miss Almira Gulch: What she's done? I'm all but lame from the bite on my leg!
Uncle Henry: You mean she bit you?
Miss Almira Gulch: No, her dog!
Uncle Henry: Oh, she bit her dog, eh?
Miss Almira Gulch: No!
- The Wicked Witch Of The West
- The Wicked Witch of the West: You cursed brat. Look what you've done. I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness.
- The Wicked Witch of the West: Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why my little party's just beginning.
- The Wicked Witch of the West: I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too!
- The Wicked Witch of the West: Who ever thought a little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?
- The Wicked Witch of the West: What a nice little dog. And you, my dear. What an unexpected pleasure. It's so kind of you to want to visit me in my loneliness.
- The Wizard Of Oz
- The Wizard of Oz: Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz. I said come back tomorrow.
- The Wizard of Oz: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
- The Wizard of Oz: A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
- The Wizard of Oz: You people should consider yourselves lucky that I'm granting you an audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now.
- The Wizard of Oz: Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
- Taxi Service
- Horse of a Different Color