| WILLOW (12) 1988 Film|
- Nockmaar Castle
- Castle where the female child with the special birthmark from the prophecy is born.
- Cities and Towns
- Where the prophecy baby comes into the care of farmer Willow Ufgood.
- The High Aldwin & Burgelcutt
- The High Aldwin: Go in the direction the bird is flying!
Burgelcutt: He's going back to village!
The High Aldwin: Ignore the bird. Follow the river.
- The High Aldwin
- The High Aldwin: Magic is the bloodstream of the universe.
- Madmartigan & Sorsha
- Madmartigan: I love you Sorsha!
Sorsha: Stop saying that!
- Madmartigan & Willow
- Madmartigan: It's good for ya! Puts hair on yer chest, doesn't it, sticks?
Willow: Her name is not sticks, she is Elora Danon, the future princess or Tir Asleen! And the last thing she's gonna want is a hairy chest!
- Madmartigan: What happened back there?
Willow: You started spouting poetry. 'I love you Sorsha! I worship you Sorsha!' You almost got us killed!
Madmartigan: 'I love you Sorsha?' I don't love her, she kicked me in the face! I hate her. Don't I?
- Sorsha & Madmartigan
- Sorsha: What happened to "You are my sun, my moon, my starlit sky"?
Madmaartigan: It went away.
Sorsha: I dwell in darkness without you, and it went away?
- Sorsha: What are you looking at?
Madmartigan: Your leg. I'd like to break it.
- Willow & Bavmorda
- Willow: I've sent her. I've sent her to a realm where evil cannot harm her!
Bavmorda: That's impossible! There's no such place!
- Willow & Madmartigan
- Willow: Don't call me a peck!
Madmartigan: Oh I'm sorry! Peck! Peck! Peck, peck, peck, peck, peck!
- Willow: See this acorn? I'll throw it at you and turn you to stone!
Madmartigan: Oh, I'm really scared. Help! There's a peck with an acorn pointed at me!