| SEX, LIES, AND VIDEOTAPE
(7) 1989 Film|
- Bars and Night Clubs
- Ann: You think they're yours, but they're not. Everybody that walks in that door becomes part of your problem. Anybody that comes in contact with you. I didn't want to be part of your problem, but I am. I'm leaving my husband, and maybe I would have anyway, but the fact is, is, I'm doing it now, and part of it's because of you. You've had an effect on my life.
- Cynthia: The organ itself seemed like a, a separate thing, um, a separate entity to me. I mean, when he finally pulled it out, and I could look at it and touch it, I completely forgot that there was a guy attached to it. I remember literally being startled when the guy spoke to me.
- Cynthia: You know, I'd like to do it at your house sometime. I must admit, the idea of doing it in my sister's bed gives me a perverse thrill.
- Graham: No, it's just, I, you know, I just think, right now I have one key, you know, everything I own is in the car, and I just. I like that, you know, I mean, I just, if I get an apartment, that's two keys, if I get a job, you know, um, I might have to open or close, that's more keys.
- Graham: This isn't supposed to happen. I've spent nine years structuring my life so this didn't happen.
- Sporting Goods Stores